Saturday, January 30, 2010

Austin on a chilly day

Lauren was walking around my mom's property just outside of Austin on our last visit and just shooting what she saw. She caught some pretty cool pictures. I love this one!
A neat close up of some dry grass.

A dead butterfly that she found. He's a beauty!!!

It has been a long time since I have had a picture of Momma and Me. LOVE it!!!

And finally a wonderful picture of my lovely daughter, Lauren. I can't get her to pose for me anymore!! It's impossible, so I guess these will do for now. LOL I really should use this for next year's Christmas cards. I think she looks like a reindeer. Oooooh, she would love that....he he he!
Well, I need to clean up dinner. We had some awesome tacos tonight! I promise to post some crafty stuff tomorrow. I do have some new mini's to upload! I am sooo happy with how they turned out!!! Trying to steal a little time whenever I can as the job and kiddo keep me pretty busy...oh and hubby too. Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop by!
Hugs and blessings, Cheri


Meg said...

cute, and what gorgeous pictures. i say definitely use that pic for christmas cards! if she like it, good, and if not maybe you'll get her to start smiling in photos again :)

Freedom Kezos & Chris Davis said...

Just wanted to let you know you WON our giveaway! I don't have your email so please contact us to claim your necklace!

Corinna said...

That picture is hysterical. You should TOTALLY use that for your Christmas card! Then maybe next time you want a photo she will SMILE pretty! Ha ha