Saturday, January 30, 2010

Austin on a chilly day

Lauren was walking around my mom's property just outside of Austin on our last visit and just shooting what she saw. She caught some pretty cool pictures. I love this one!
A neat close up of some dry grass.

A dead butterfly that she found. He's a beauty!!!

It has been a long time since I have had a picture of Momma and Me. LOVE it!!!

And finally a wonderful picture of my lovely daughter, Lauren. I can't get her to pose for me anymore!! It's impossible, so I guess these will do for now. LOL I really should use this for next year's Christmas cards. I think she looks like a reindeer. Oooooh, she would love that....he he he!
Well, I need to clean up dinner. We had some awesome tacos tonight! I promise to post some crafty stuff tomorrow. I do have some new mini's to upload! I am sooo happy with how they turned out!!! Trying to steal a little time whenever I can as the job and kiddo keep me pretty busy...oh and hubby too. Thanks for taking a few minutes to stop by!
Hugs and blessings, Cheri

3 comments:

Meg said...

cute, and what gorgeous pictures. i say definitely use that pic for christmas cards! if she like it, good, and if not maybe you'll get her to start smiling in photos again :)

Freedom Kezos said...

Just wanted to let you know you WON our giveaway! I don't have your email so please contact us to claim your necklace!covetjewelry@live.com covetjewels.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That picture is hysterical. You should TOTALLY use that for your Christmas card! Then maybe next time you want a photo she will SMILE pretty! Ha ha

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com