Friday, October 10, 2008

BOO!

I know the title is revelational! lol I just HAD to jump into my Halloween collection and create Something. So this little card was the perfect thing to satisfy my itch! Didn't really do anything too fancy, but it sure was fun playing around w/all of the spooky stuff of this season.


Stuff: Best Occasions card stock, Target $1 halloween scrap paper pack and glitter font, dictionary flower cut out w/Cricut, Best Occasions yellow & white flowers, K&co owl. The spider I just added Glossy Accents, and then added the spiral paper clip. :)
~Cheri

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so spooky, awesome job.

Christine said...

What a cool Halloween card, Cheri! I love the dictionary flower {*wink*} as well as the glitter letters...they're lovely! I also like how you used glossy accents on the spider! Great job, and thanks for another entry in my WCMD challenge! :)

Benga said...

cute halloween card! the owl is adorable! Thanks for joining and good luck!